June 11
Saffron City
Heterosexual
Info Broker
Grunt
me, myself, & i
5'7 height
5'7 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
21 posts
ceres DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceres
ceres
Lost lambs [m]
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2024 9:53:38 GMT
ceres Avatar
The streets were dark, but, not quite quiet. In the outskirts of Slateport, the nightlife seemed to thrive when the light began to die. Unsavory sorts of all ilk crawled out to play— and Rocket was no exception.

Despite the danger the streets of Slateport's fringes could pose, Ceres felt at peace. There was something familiar to be found in chaos, something she could appreciate.

Unfortunately, as much as some part of her itched to see what she could get herself involved in... There was work to be done. With the war coming, a few rocket members had gotten... 'cold feet', so to speak. Completely abandoned ship, as though their absence wouldn't be noticed and dealt with.

"So, are you the type that gets right to the bloody part or can we see if they're ready to come home yet?" She spoke of the deserters like they were lost wooloo that needed to be led back to their pins. In neither situation did Ceres see them surviving long. There was no place in Rocket for traitors. But, they could always use more capable bodies to fight for their cause nowadays, no?

, let me know if you need any edits!
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven